This Is Your Club.
Alamance Country Club’s first-class facilities, wide range of recreational options and steady calendar of social activities engage all members in a gracious community experience like none other. If you’re searching for a superior club, a home away from home, visit Alamance Country Club.
Play Hard. Have Fun.
Whether you want a competitive edge to your recreation or just a place to soak up some sun, Alamance Country Club serves up the best in championship golf, tennis, fitness and lazy, hazy leisure time. We know you work hard, and we want you to be able to play hard, too. So when you want blow off some steam or let it all melt away, discover what we have to offer:
- On-staff massage therapists turn your relaxation into an art.
- Trained, certified fitness trainers help you achieve your best health now.
- Professional tennis instructors (USPTA) help you work on your backhand on one of our five lighted, composition tennis courts.
- Interclub matches, tournaments and club championships keep you on top of your game, whether on the courts or on the course.
- We keep the hot summer days hopping with a 25-yard pool for serious swimmers, a ‘kiddie pool’ for little beginners and a large pool deck for soaking in the sun or unwinding in the shade.
Come On In…
Southerners are known for their hospitality for a reason: We do it right and we make it look easy. From lavish wedding receptions to high-powered business meetings to birthday parties and more, the staff at Alamance Country Club has experience planning and hosting a variety of events. Each event earns the personal attention of our full-time Director of Catering, Fay Hollars, and our courteous event staff. So the next time you need effortless entertaining, let us put our experience to work for you. At Alamance Country Club, we make it easy to entertain in style.