- All members must sign-in at the front desk within the fitness center before working out.
- Every member must complete a Health History Questionnaire and sign the Consent for Exercise Program form before working out for the first time. Complimentary equipment orientations with one of the personal trainers may be scheduled to ensure the safe usage of the fitness equipment.
- Members age 16 and over may use the fitness center independently.
- A parent must accompany children ages 14-15 at all times unless the child has participated in the youth fitness program.
- No child under the age of 14 may use the fitness center unless they have participated in the youth fitness program.
- Cancellations of an appointment with a personal trainer, massage session, or a nutrition consultation less than 24 hours before appointment time will be charged a full fee for the service. This applies to ‘no-shows’ as well.
- Food is not allowed in the fitness center.
- Members are encouraged to have cell phones on silent or vibrate while in the fitness center. Please limit cell phone usage to the lobby and observation deck
Youth Fitness Program
Children between the ages of 12-15 may use the fitness center independently without adult supervision ONLY under the following conditions in set order:
- The parents and child sign a fitness center etiquette agreement
- They complete 6 private training sessions with an ACC personal trainer.
- They log 14 additional visits with their parents. An ACC Fitness staff member will document these visits.
- Shirts and shoes are required, preferably fitness clothing and closed-toed tennis shoes. Bathing suits are not allowed.
- Cut-off shorts, work boots, flip-flops, sandals, and/or soft, spiked shoes are not allowed.
- All of our personal trainers are nationally certified professionals and are here to help with any of your fitness goals.
- Private and semi-private personal training sessions can be arranged by calling the fitness center.
- There are several packages we offer ranging from 1 session to 24 sessions. Please call the fitness center for details and fees.
A licensed massage therapist specializing in Swedish, Deep Muscle, Prenatal, Hot stone, Sport’s Massage, Thai Yoga and Bamboo is available by appointment. Massages are offered in 30, 60, and 90 minute sessions.
- A registered dietician will be available by appointment only. Call the fitness center for details.
- The dietician will be able to address your personal dietary needs and desires.
- A Member must accompany non-resident guests at all times in the fitness center.
- Non-resident guests must live outside of a 30-mile radius of Alamance Country Club.
- A guest fee of $8 will be charged to the member’s account.