Hours of Operation
Monday 11:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Sunday 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Monday 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Sunday 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
- All golfers must register in the Pro Shop before beginning play.
- Bicycles, motorbikes, joggers and walkers are not allowed on the course.
- Unless otherwise directed by the Golf Professional, play must begin at the #1 Tee and proceed to the #18 Green in regular order.
- Priorities will be as follows: a) Foursomes – b) Threesomes – c) Twosomes – d) Single players
- Pace of Play: Keep pace with the group in front of you, and allow faster players to go through your group. An 18-Hole round of golf should take no longer than four hours.
Appropriate golf attire is required for all golfers on the golf course and on all practice facilities. Members are responsible for making their children and guests aware of the dress code. Inappropriately attired individuals will be asked to comply before using the golf facilities.
- Men/Boys: Shirts with collars and sleeves, slacks or Bermuda shorts- 16″ are considered appropriate attire. Tank tops, cutoffs, sweatpants, denim, athletic shorts, cutoffs or short shorts are not permitted.
b) Women/Girls: Dresses, skirts, skorts, and blouses are considered appropriate attire. Halter tops, tank tops, bathing suits, sweatpants, denim, tennis dresses, athletic shorts, cutoffs or denim are not permitted. Skorts and shorts must be at or below fingertip length when standing.
- All members and guests must sign for cart use.
- Carts should always be operated in a prudent manner by a person over the age
of 16 with a valid driver’s license.
- Carts are restricted to the paths within 30 yards of all greens.
- Please observe the 90-degree rule at all times, except when carts are restricted to the cart paths.
- Carts are to remain on paths on all Par 3’s.
Special Cart Privileges
The requirements to receive special cart privileges are as follows:
- A doctor’s letter to accompany each member request stating why the request should be granted. This is also on an annual basis unless permanently disabled.
- Member must use the 90-degree rule and remain on the paths inside the green turnout posts on all holes.
- Course Superintendent must approve the daily use (if conditions are too wet or frozen for all carts).
- The Board of Directors will have final approval of each request and will notify the member if approval is given.
- The cart will be designated with a red flag to show permission to ride on the course.
- The golf dress code also applies to the practice areas.
- The range will open and close subject to seasonal daylight hours, which will be posted in the Pro Shop.
- Children under the age of 10 years must have adult supervision while using the practice range.
- Please observe the distance to the net.
- Range balls are for practice facilities and are not to be used on the golf course.
- Please rake bunkers on the short game area after use.
Any guest within a 30-mile radius of Burlington will be considered a Local Guest and will be restricted as follows:
- May be a guest of a member only once per calendar month.
- Must be accompanied by a member on the course or practice range.
- Must be registered at the Pro Shop by a sponsoring member.
- Family members will be allowed to play up to four (4) times per month, provided member is present.
- Suspended Play – A 15-second siren blast will sound.
- Resume Play – Three 5-second siren blasts will sound.
- Players are strongly recommended to leave the golf course or take shelter in the bathrooms or maintenance barn.
- Junior players are required to leave the golf course and take shelter immediately.
- Sand bottles are provided on all carts. Sand bottles are available for walkers to attach to their pull carts, as well. Sand bottles are located on #4, #10, and #15 if refills are needed during play.
- Please rake bunkers, fill and/or replace divots, and repair ball marks as necessary.
Enforcement of Rules
- Once aware of a violation, the Board will send a letter making the member aware that he or she has not complied with the rules. The letter will clearly state what action the Board will take (including what penalty, if any, will be imposed) if the member repeats the infraction.
- If the member violates the rule again, the action noted in the above mentioned letter will take place. Article IV, Section II of the Club By-Laws outlines the potential disciplinary options.
A junior golfer is defined as a dependent son or daughter (under the age of 18) of a member or a guest.
- Juniors must be 8 years of age and have prior guidance from golf staff or other adult to use the golf course and practice facilities without supervision.
- Juniors may use the golf course and practice facilities at the discretion of the Golf Professional.
Junior Golfers Schedule of Play
Monday -Friday | Golf Staff Discretion
Saturday | After 2:00 p.m.
Sunday | After 2:00 p.m.
Holidays | After 2:00 p.m.
All charity events must be coordinated through the General Manager and approved by the Board of Directors.