Hours of Operation
Tuesday-Saturday 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday/ Monday 12:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
Monday-Saturday 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Sunday/ Monday 1:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.
- All tennis players must sign in at the Pro Shop before beginning play.
- Courts can be reserved for a maximum of 1 ½ hours.
- Priority of courts will be as follows: a) Reservations b) First-Come c) Adults d) Juniors (under 18)
- No other sports/sporting equipment will be permitted on the courts unless approved by the Tennis Director.
- Ladies may wear skirts, shorts, tops, and/or warm-ups. Tennis specific skirts and tops are recommended. No cut-offs, jeans, or jean shorts are allowed.
- Gentlemen may wear shorts, shirts, and/or warm-ups. Tennis specific shorts and collared shirts are recommended. No cut-offs, jeans, or jean shorts are allowed.
- Shoes must be smooth-soled and non-marking. Running shoes, hiking shoes, sandals, and flip-flops are not allowed. The Tennis Professional will advise if questionable.
- Adults will be strongly recommended to leave the tennis court area.
- Juniors will be required to leave the tennis court area.
- All clinics, lessons, leagues, and/or tournaments will be suspended until safe play can be resumed.
- Pets are not permitted to enter the tennis court playing area.
- Pets must be on a leash when on the tennis grounds.
Enforcement of Rules
- Once aware of a violation, the Board will send a letter making the member aware that he or she has not complied with the rules. The letter will clearly state what action the Board will take (including what penalty, if any, will be imposed) if the member repeats the infraction.
- If the member violates the rule again, the action noted in the above mentioned letter will be enforced.
- Article IV, Section II of the Club By-Laws outlines potential disciplinary options.
Lesson and Clinic Rates
- Private, semi-private, and group lessons can be arranged by calling the Tennis Pro Shop.
- Various clinics are scheduled throughout the week. Call for descriptions and times.
- Fees are posted each year in the January newsletter, the ACC Tennis Brochure, and in the Pro Shop.
- Guest fees are $5 per day, per person.
- Guests may be invited to play by a member only once per calendar month.
- Guests must be accompanied by a member of the Club at all times.
- Family members will be allowed to play up to four (4) times per month, provided member is present.
- Guests may be allowed to participate in any lesson, clinic or camp that is offered with an additional charge or guest fee to be applied accordingly. The Club reserves the right to omit or restrict participation based on space availability and management discretion.
Socials and Parties
- All dues paying members of ACC are welcome to attend tennis socials and/or parties held at the club.
- Guests are welcome if the social is an all-inclusive event and if accompanied by a host member.
- Special Parties (i.e., Tennis Birthday Party) can be arranged through consultation with the Tennis Director. Fees, activities, and accommodations will be addressed.