The renovations are complete on our new Clubhouse and we are excited to continue to offer the reduced New Member Initiation Fees for a limited time. . Golf, Tennis, Aquatics, and Dining makes Alamance Country Club the complete package. Call us, or fill out your information for more information and to schedule a tour of the Alamance Country Club campus.
Contact Leanna Giles, Membership Director, for more information. email@example.com (336) 584-0345
- Athletic Category - entitles the member, their spouse and children under the age of 25 to the following Club amenities: Fitness, Tennis, Pool, all Dining Venues and all Social events.
- Relieves Stress - Stress relief is key to achieving a healthier lifestyle. Even a single massage session can significantly lower heart rate, cortisol and insulin levels¬–all of which help reduce daily stress.
- Encourages Relaxation - Massage has been shown to help the body enter a relaxing rest-and-recovery mode
- Improves Posture - Unlike other bad habits, poor posture can be relaxing to correct. Massage helps reinforce healthy and natural movements, which can get your posture back on track.
- Improves Circulation - The pressure created by massage therapy moves blood through congested areas. This causes new blood to flow in.
- Relaxes Muscles - Got neck, back or muscle pain? Odds are, sitting all day at the office is the culprit. Massage gets to the root of persistent pain by relaxing tense muscles.
- Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion - As we age, joints tend to tighten, making range of motion more restricted. Massage helps keep joints more fluid, making you more flexible and less prone to injury.