Clubhouse Hours of Operation
- The Club Business Office is open Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- In the event of a Club sponsored function or a private party, the closing hour may be extended until 1:00 a.m.
- The Clubhouse is closed on Mondays, except specified holidays. Proper notification will be made to the membership under these circumstances.
- The Clubhouse will be closed for scheduled maintenance during the week following the annual New Year’s Party.
Food and Beverage Operational Hours
Tuesday-Sunday | 11:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Light Fare Hours
Tuesday-Sunday | 2:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Sunday | 5:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m.
Open Until 10:00pm on Fridays
Saddle Club Lounge (Main Bar) - Adult Dining Only
Wednesdays | 5:30pm - 9:00pm
Fridays | 5:30pm - 10:00pm
**1946 Grill Dress Code**
- Golf and tennis attire are appropriate
- Dress jeans are acceptable
- Tee shirts are not permitted in the Clubhouse for ages 13 and up
- Cutoffs, short shorts, tank tops, jogging shorts/tops, gym shorts, halter tops, crop tops,
men's sleeveless t-shirts, swim attire, bathing suits, cover-ups are not permitted anywhere
in the clubhouse.
- Men are not permitted to wear hats
- Children should be dressed consistent with the above. Tee shirts are permitted for children
ages 12 and under provided that they do not display offensive images or deemed otherwise
inappropriate by club members and/or personnel
Golf Pro Shop Snack Bar
Mondays | 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday | 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday | 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Pool Pavilion Snack Bar
(Memorial Day - Labor Day)
Mondays | 11:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.*
Monday-Sunday | 11:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.*
Thursdays | 11:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.*
*Prepared food service ends 45 minutes prior to closing.
Snacks (chips, cookies, candy, etc.) are available until closing.
- Reservations shall be made for all regular Club functions and on any other occasions requested by the Manager. If reservations are not canceled at least 48 hours prior to the event, the member will be charged 50% of the cost.
- At no time will the entire Club be reserved for any function except on approval by the Board of Directors.
- Any Club member may reserve the Club, or any part of the Club, for any occasion when not in conflict with a function already scheduled by another member or a Club sponsored function.
- On special holidays such as Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the Christmas Buffet, if reservations are not canceled at least 48 hours prior to the event, the member will be charged 50% of the cost.
- The Club member sponsoring a particular function will be liable for payment for all the goods and services, the conduct of their guests, and for any damage to the Club furniture and equipment and any unnecessary cleanup as a direct result of the function.
- Any non-member function that is sponsored by a Club member will be charged a room rental fee in advance to hold the room. The room fee is non-refundable and a $10 per person food and beverage minimum will be required before State Tax and 20% Gratuity. (Alamance Ballroom/Terrace Room/Heritage Room - $1500, Heritage Ballroom Only - $500, Terrace Room - $200, Conference Room - $200, Wedgewood Room - $150, Pool Pavilion - $300)
- These room fees will be billed for any non-member function. Members currently are required to sign a Sponsor Form for Alamance Country Club. This will dictate if it is a non-member event. Total function attendance must consist of 50% or more Club members or a $10 per person Food and Beverage minimum will be charged; otherwise a Rental Fee based on the above rates may apply, even if a Member sponsors the event.
- If the food selection is less than the $10 per person minimum, Service Charge and N.C. State Tax excluded, Management will determine a Room Rental/Setup Fee. This is to be waived for Club related activities where only Members are involved. A 20% Service Charge will be applied to all private functions.
- Members may reserve the Club for a wedding reception for a member, son or daughter, grandson or granddaughter, brother or sister of a member or his/her spouse. Members may also reserve the Club for non-member receptions subject to a six-month cancellation policy.
- Any member sponsoring a private party in the Club must be present at that function.
- All reservations, either for a private function or a Club sponsored function, are subject to a 48 hour cancellation. If the cancellation is not made within that time, the sponsoring member will be charged 50% of the function cost.
- A guaranteed figure must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to any private party.
- Decorations for functions held at the Club must be in accordance with the current Club Decorating Policy. Individuals decorating not in accordance with the Club Decorating Policy may be subject to damage charges.
- Non-members are not permitted to attend specified Club functions, except any single member shall have the right to invite one unattached or non-member, gentleman or lady, unless otherwise specified.
- A member shall be fully responsible for all of his or her non-member guests.
- Under no condition shall a person be allowed to bring food or beverages on the Club property except as obtained from the Club facilities unless otherwise approved by the Board of Directors.
- All food and beverage served in the Club shall be on a charge basis.
- No beverages shall be served by the Club in violation of the laws of North Carolina.
- All alcoholic beverages consumed on Club premises must be purchased from the Club.
- No children under the age of 18 are permitted to enter or use the Men’s Locker Room, Member’s Lounge, or the Ladies locker Room. In all other uses of the Club facilities by the sons and daughters of the members, the parents are requested to exercise strict supervision of their children out of consideration for others.
- Pets are not permitted in any part of the Clubhouse, Snack Bar, or Swimming Pool areas. Seeing Eye dogs are permitted.
- Civic clubs and other organizations may be accommodated if their function does not interfere with regular Club activities.
- Appropriate apparel is required at all times on Club property.
- The Dress Code in the 1946 Grill is club casual.
- Cell phones are not to be used inside the dining areas of Clubhouse.
- Smoking is not permitted inside Club facilities.
Clubhouse Mobile Device Policy
- Mobile devices (cellular phones, smart phones, laptop computers, tablets etc.) are permitted
in all dining areas but must be placed on silent mode.
- Unless there is a medical emergency, all phone calls are prohibited in the dining areas.
-Please step outside of the dining areas if you must make or take a phone call.
- Mobile devices may be used for text messages, email or internet access anywhere at ACC
so long as no sound is emitted.