The Clubhouse is currently closed for all Banquet Functions through September 2017 for renovations. We are taking reservations for events October 2017 forward. Hours of Operation
- The Club Business Office is open Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- In the event of a Club sponsored function or a private party, the closing hour may be extended until 1:00 a.m.
- The Clubhouse is closed on Mondays, except specified holidays. Proper notification will be made to the membership under these circumstances.
- The Clubhouse will be closed for scheduled maintenance during the week following the annual New Year’s Party.
Food and Beverage Operational HoursMagnolia Dining Room Closed for Renovation until October 2017 Donald Ross Grill & Bar Lunch Hours Tuesday-Thursday | 11:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Dinner Hours Tuesday-Sunday | 5:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Open Until 10:00pm on Fridays Saddle Club Lounge (Main Bar) Closed for Renovation until October 2017 Golf Pro Shop Snack Bar Mondays | 11:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Tuesday-Friday | 10:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Saturday-Sunday | 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m. Pool Pavilion Snack Bar (Memorial Day - Labor Day) Mondays | 11:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.* Monday-Sunday | 11:30 a.m.-8:00 p.m.* Thursdays | 11:30 a.m.-10:00 p.m.* *Prepared food service ends 45 minutes prior to closing. Snacks (chips, cookies, candy, etc.) are available until closing.
- Reservations shall be made for all regular Club functions and on any other occasions requested by the Manager. If reservations are not canceled at least 48 hours prior to the event, the member will be charged 50% of the cost.
- At no time will the entire Club be reserved for any function except on approval by the Board of Directors.
- Any Club member may reserve the Club, or any part of the Club, for any occasion when not in conflict with a function already scheduled by another member or a Club sponsored function.
- On special holidays such as Easter Sunday, Mother’s Day, Thanksgiving Day, and the Christmas Buffet, if reservations are not canceled at least 48 hours prior to the event, the member will be charged 50% of the cost.
- The Club member sponsoring a particular function will be liable for payment for all the goods and services, the conduct of their guests, and for any damage to the Club furniture and equipment and any unnecessary cleanup as a direct result of the function.
- Any non-member function that is sponsored by a Club member will be charged a room rental fee in advance to hold the room. The room fee is non-refundable and a $10 per person food and beverage minimum will be required before State Tax and 20% Gratuity. (Alamance Ballroom/Terrace Room/Heritage Room - $1500, Heritage Ballroom Only - $500, Terrace Room - $200, Pool Pavilion - $300)
- These room fees will be billed for any non-member function. Members currently are required to sign a Sponsor Form for Alamance Country Club. This will dictate if it is a non-member event. Total function attendance must consist of 50% or more Club members or a $10 per person Food and Beverage minimum will be charged; otherwise a Rental Fee based on the above rates may apply, even if a Member sponsors the event.
- If the food selection is less than the $10 per person minimum, Service Charge and N.C. State Tax excluded, Management will determine a Room Rental/Setup Fee. This is to be waived for Club related activities where only Members are involved. A 20% Service Charge will be applied to all private functions.
- Members may reserve the Club for a wedding reception for a member, son or daughter, grandson or granddaughter, brother or sister of a member or his/her spouse. Members may also reserve the Club for non-member receptions subject to a six-month cancellation policy.
- Any member sponsoring a private party in the Club must be present at that function.
- All reservations, either for a private function or a Club sponsored function, are subject to a 48 hour cancellation. If the cancellation is not made within that time, the sponsoring member will be charged 50% of the function cost.
- A guaranteed figure must be submitted at least 48 hours prior to any private party.
- Decorations for functions held at the Club must be in accordance with the current Club Decorating Policy. Individuals decorating not in accordance with the Club Decorating Policy may be subject to damage charges.
- Non-members are not permitted to attend specified Club functions, except any single member shall have the right to invite one unattached or non-member, gentleman or lady, unless otherwise specified.
- A member shall be fully responsible for all of his or her non-member guests.
- Under no condition shall a person be allowed to bring food or beverages on the Club property except as obtained from the Club facilities unless otherwise approved by the Board of Directors.
- All food and beverage served in the Club shall be on a charge basis.
- No beverages shall be served by the Club in violation of the laws of North Carolina.
- All alcoholic beverages consumed on Club premises must be purchased from the Club.
- No children under the age of 18 are permitted to enter or use the Men’s Locker Room, Member’s Lounge, or the Ladies locker Room. In all other uses of the Club facilities by the sons and daughters of the members, the parents are requested to exercise strict supervision of their children out of consideration for others.
- Pets are not permitted in any part of the Clubhouse, Snack Bar, or Swimming Pool areas. Seeing Eye dogs are permitted.
- Civic clubs and other organizations may be accommodated if their function does not interfere with regular Club activities.
- Appropriate apparel is required at all times on Club property.
- The Dress Code in the Grill is casual at all times, however swim attire is not allowed at any time.
- The Dress Code in the Magnolia Dining Room is business casual.
- Cell phones are not to be used inside the Clubhouse.
- Smoking is not permitted inside Club facilities.