Since our establishment in 1946,
Alamance Country Club has grown to become one of the most desirable private country clubs in the North Carolina Triad Region. The Club is owned by its members, governed by an elected board and managed by a certified professional staff. The Club has several committees who are charged with ensuring that the facility is operated in a manner that promotes a strong member-management relationship.
Alamance Country Club provides members with a multitude of first class golf, tennis, fitness, dining, and swimming amenities:
- Our 18-hole championship golf course, designed by Donald Ross, provides a unique challenge for advanced and novice golfer alike.
- Eight tennis courts, consisting of five lighted Composition Courts and three
Deco-Cushion Courts, are always well maintained and in use.
- The fitness center is outfitted with state-of-the-art fitness equipment and knowledgeable staff to ensure the optimal exercise experience.
- Two unique dining rooms offer both an elegant and casual atmosphere for the family or professional affairs with attentive personalized service.
- Come and have a drink one day after work or join us for Friday Jazz Night in the 1946 Grill.
- Book one of our spacious meeting and banquet rooms to host anything from an intimate gathering to an extravagant wedding reception.
- From Memorial Day to Labor Day enjoy a relaxing day by the pool with outdoor dining, slides, diving boards and 25-yard lap lanes for those serious swimming.
Membership in Alamance Country Club is by invitation only. To be considered for membership, a member must sponsor you, and two other members must act as your endorsers.
If you are interested in learning more about membership please call Jennifer Smith at 336.584.0345 or 336.639.5374.